- Cannot refresh Webi report based on BICS many times; a lot of RFC connections are opened at BW side
- Once the number of RFC connctions opened reaches the 200, error: "Failed to connect to the OLAP source" is displayed at Webi side although the max number of gateway connections is set to 2000 at BW side .
- DSL bridge traces show errors like: "Failed to connect to the OLAP source"; "Connect to SAP gateway failed" "ERROR max no of 202 conversations exceeded"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
max conversation, failed, olap, source, webi, webintelligence, document, report , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.