- You have integrated SAP Contact Center (AKA SAP BCM) with SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) but agents are complaining of the work modes not being in sync with each other.
- Upon further review of the logs, you can see similar errors as below:
- TRC> (SOAP 120) SendSOAP userChanged/TESTUSER/workmode=1000/Phone Is Not Open appUrl=http://[IP ADDRESS:PORT]/sap(...)/bc/soap/ici...
- EXC> userChanged failed in 124 ms: appUrl=http://[IP ADDRESS:PORT]/sap(...)/bc/soap/ici userId: TESTUSER...
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required.
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
proxy, sync, ready, notready, workmode, outofsync, 407 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.