- You use a true type font in your form. When printed to a SAPSprint printer, the ttf font is changed to some other font.
- This can be seen in the sapwin log file "Wanted - Got" section. (See KBA 1780925 - 'Collect SAPSprint windows log files' regarding log files).
- In the following example the sapwin_xxx.log shows that when printing an OCR ttf, on the printout the OCR font is replaced by an Arial font:
- Create new font OCR A Extended
New Font created, <wanted> got
Fontheight: <-100> 112 Internal Leading: 12
Pitch & Family <0x00> 0x2f
Name <"OCR A Extended"> "Arial"
- The issue could effect any ttf font, the OCR to Arial shown here is only an example.
Windows print server
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.