A Service Consumer (aka. Consumer Proxy) was created from a WSDL file in SE80. A runtime configuration should be created to be able to execute the proxy call. The authentication method for calling this service is one of these:
- User ID / Password
- SAP Authentication Assertion Ticket
- X.509 SSL Client Certificate
However, creating a Logical Port using the WSDL file fails with one of the following errors:
- SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL access: Exception occurred in communication framework:Error in HTTP Framework
- SRT Framework exception: Initial value "consumer context table" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_REGISTRY~CREATE_CONTEXTS_FROM_WS of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_REGISTRY
- Error: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl service" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL~CREATE_CLNT_CFG_FROM_WSDL_D of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL
- SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL parsing: Exception in library in handler
- SRT Framework exception: HTTP: Current user does not have the required authorization to access the HTTP destination
- SAP NetWeaver
- Web Services for ABAP
KBA , cx_slib , proxy-generierung: fehler aufgetreten , gschungary_video , hp quality center alm , connection refused , solution manager , solman , 404 , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.