- The values in Asset Accounting do not agree with the balances of the general ledger accounts
- When running report RAABST02 a list of accounts are shown showing differences.
The following accounts are reconciled:
- Balance sheet account APC (KTANSW)
- Balance sheet account down payments (KTANZA)
- Balance sheet account revaluation (KTAUFW)
- Balance sheet account special items (KTSOPO)
- Value adjustments ordinary depreciation (KTNAFB)
- Value adjustments special depreciation (KTSAFB)
- Value adjustments unplanned depreciation (KTAAFB)
- Value adjustments transfer of reserves (KTMAFB)
- Value adjustments revaluation of ordinary depreciation (KTAUNB)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ABST2 RAABST02 MQ555 MQ 555 MQ554 MQ 554 MQ557 MQ 557 FAGLB03 FAGLL03 ALV 999 MQ593 MQ 593 AR02 RAGITT_ALV01 reconciliate EUFIAASUM difference between FI-AA and FI-GL mismatch in balance reconcile asset history sheet asset balances AM balances FS10N posting differences inconsistency , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.