A SAP user with initial password or expired password, can still logon Business Intelligence(BI) system in BI4.1 SP1 all patch levels.
While the right behavior is that error will be prompted as below:
- BI LaunchPad or CMC : "Account Information Not Recognized: You must change your password"
- All client tools (Webi Rich Client, IDT etc.) : "Incorrect user name or password"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 SP06
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP1 Patch9
- BI LaunchPad
- Central Management Console (CMC)
- All Client tools (WebI Rich Client, Information Designer Tool, Universe Designer Tool etc.)
SAP, BW, secSAPR3, initial, expired, password. , KBA , ?kba , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.