- A user is associated with a General Preference Profile that has a user-defined named path.
- Value of the named path has been changed on the client machine via the General Options.
- New value of the named path may not be preserved and is set again according to the General Preference Profile.
- New value of the named path is preserved and is not reset when the user re-connects to the repository
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
wrong, different, CR765974, 765974 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.