- CMS Version and VMS Version different on Version Management(Subversion) BI 4.x
- Normally after installation , upgrade or by any chance you may face issues where CMS version and VMS version doesn't match in Version management. Not able to add or checkin the same objects in Version Management
- Error "Add Resource Error:: svn: warning: '<Install_Dir>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\CheckOut\<NODENAMECMSPORTNO>\WORKSPACE\<CUIDOFOBJECT>' is already under version control" when trying to add objects to VM in Version managment
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux 6.0
CMS version, VMS version, BI 4.0 , different, doesn't match, is already under version control , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.