- Central Management Server (CMS) Version and Version Management System (VMS) Version different on Version Management(Subversion) BI 4.x
- e.g. CMS Version shows 0 but the VMS version shows a positive number
- Not able to add or checkin the same objects in Version Management
- Error "Add Resource Error:: svn: warning: '<Install_Dir>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\CheckOut\<NODENAMECMSPORTNO>\WORKSPACE\<CUIDOFOBJECT>' is already under version control" when trying to add objects to VM in Version managment
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux 6.0
CMS version, VMS version, BI 4.0 , different, doesn't match, is already under version control , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.