- Error L3 803 is issued while creating a transfer order (TO) in transaction LT09
- System is trying to add a different batch material although mixed storage is not allowed in bulk storage type
- System is not able to find the next empty bin for storing a different batch material
- 'Mixed storage is not allowed in storage type XXX' error raised while creating Transfer Order
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3 803, bulk storage with addition to existing stock , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.