- You are configuring an R/3 backend system for ABAP proxy communication with a Process Integration (PI) system
- The backend system NetWeaver release is 6.40
- You are using the SAP_PROXY_ESR destination in transaction SM59 to connect to the PI Enterprise Services Repository (ESR)
- The connection test in SM59 is successful
- In transaction SPROXY you see the error: No connection to Integration Builder (only local data visible)
Backend release: 6.40
PI Release Independent
SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, objects, interface, Exchange Profile , KBA , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design: Please use sub-components , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.