- Execute a Web Template for eg: ZXXXXXX and in the resultant page, select one of the line of the report and write a comment and save it. Then, it is seen that the comment created is displayed as
a hyperlink instead of content.
- BW Document is created successfully in Web Application but in DocumentBrowser Dialog, you see “No documents found for the selection”.
- Go to a comment created in Web Application and click on comment icon to modify this comment and later cancel it without making any modifications. Then, try to modify comment or try to execute
any action, you will get the following error message:
Cannot find advanced control with uid: DOCUMENT_LIST_ITEM_1_tv
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find advanced control with uid:
DOCUMENT_LIST_ITEM_1_tv at com.sap.ip.bi.webapplications.ui.framework.
base.impl.Framework.dispatchAdvanced(Framework.java:223) at com.sap.ip.
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor594.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.
.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [...]
- You are using a WebTemplate with a standard Single Document List Item. After going to Release 7.30, it is possible to create a comment but it is not possible to modify the existing comment.
- After upgrade to 7.30, after executing a Web Template containing Document_List_Item-> selecting a comment does not open in a new window but it appears in a blank window to the right.
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.0
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.40
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.50
Document, Comment, SINGLE_DOCUMENT_ITEM_1, ALLOW_MULTI_DP_RESET, Single Document List, RSADMIN, SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN, DOCUMENT_LIST_ITEM_1_tv , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WJR-ODOC , Document Integration , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.