In order to provide a copy of your appset (environment) to SAP it's suggested to do the following
- Create a copy of your with or without database records - depending on the situation.
- Connect to the newly created appset and verify the issue can be still reproduced there.
- If the issue can be still reproduced in the newly created appset back it up using BPC server manager.
- Zip the contents of the backup and send it via FTP, fileshare, etc, as instructed by your SAP representative. If the resulting file size is larger than 1GB make sure to split the zip archive in several smaller volumes to ensure reliable upload of the file to the SAP servers over the internet.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for Microsoft
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for Microsoft
KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.