- Agents are unable to logon to CDT
- CDT is displaying "Opening connection" messages
- Terminal logs are logging:
- "Received handshake message: 15 (CHANNEL REJECTED)"
- [ERR] checkWSD -> Could not resolve user data 0
- Agent Server logs are logging:
- WRN> AgentServer: Rejected [open channel] request because maximum channel limit  per session exceeded
- ERR> Thread stopping to StructuredException: Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005)
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CDT, Logon, Waiting, no channel, failure to logon CEM_CHANNEL_CLOSED , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-BCM-CMS , Please use CRM-CCI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.