- In your purchasing business process you use confirmation control keys configured for 'GR Assignment' (V_T163G-WEZUO)
- With this customising, no goods receipt is possible in transaction MIGO until a vendor confirmation has been received, you will receive error message M7036
- If you create an inbound delivery against the Purchase Order item you can still carry out a goods receipt against the PO in MIGO despite the fact that the inbound delivery exists and will remain in an open status while the PO item is set as delivery completed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, BSTAE, ME_CONFIRMATION_READ_GR, VBUK, VBUP, WBSTK, EKES , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.