- An error occured when starting SAP Data Services Designer: Unable to locate BOE platform components. Install or reinstall BOE platform and retry.
- If 'OK' button is pressed, the logon page appears but logon button is grayed out.
- IPS or BI 4.1 SP4 with SAP Data Services 4.2 (all support packs and patches)
- IPS or BI 4.1 SP3 Patch 2 or above with SAP Data Services 4.2 (all support packs and patches).
- IPS or BI 4.0 SP9 Patch 2 or above with SAP Data Services 4.1 SP3 (all patches).
designer error boe component upgrade, BODS, DS, designer, stop working, couldn't start, crash , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Data Services Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.