- The system was recently upgraded from BPC 7.5, BW 7.1 with non-HANA database to BPC 7.53, BW 7.31 and the database was replaced by HANA
- After upgrade, run Clear and Lite Optimize packages but the zeros are not eliminated.
- It was working fine before upgrade
- On RSPC the process chain execution status is green (not failing) but the detailed log show the following warning:
No compression of standard InfoCubes in scale-out systems
InfoCube /CPMB/WPIYPYI Successfully Compressed Up To Request 45.366
Message no. DBMAN364
Convert InfoCube into a SAP HANA-optimized InfoCube
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
- HANA Database
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
HDB, 7.54, 754,light optimize, optmimization, bpc cube, compress, eliminate zeroes, zero, convert, infocube , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.