- A condition table was created in ECC and the corresponding table was generated in CRM by following the steps in SAP Note 514952 .
- You make some changes in the fields of the condition table in ECC, like removing a field or adding a new field and you follow again the steps in SAP Note 514952 , including the download of adapter object DNL_CUST_CNDALL.
- The changes in the fields of the condition table are not reflected in the condition table in CRM.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
/SAPCND/GENERATOR219 , /SAPCND/RV12N001 , DSPLY_CONDITION_INCONSISTENCY , KBA , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.