- The customer has identified queries to the MESSAGE tables as being a performance concern.
- The table size is enormous - for this customer, MESSAGE table has 220 million rows. MESSAGE_BODY and MESSAGE_ITEM are similarly large.
- Is there a purge that can be run to reduce the number of rows in these tables, preferable prior to a given date or number of days.
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3 ; Sybase Corporate Banking 7.0 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2 ; Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
OLB, slow, Business Central, BC, Case Management, Message, database, performance , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.