- The import of a language package initiated via transaction SMLT finishes with a Yellow Status Code (Yellow Triangle) as per Figure 00: SMLT Language Overview.
- A further examination the "Overview of Transport Logs" screen shows a Return Code of 8 (Ended with Errors) for one or more packages of the transport request as per Figure 01: Transport Logs Overview for the Import phase of the language transport.
- A detailed examination of the Import Phase transport log shows the cause to be one or more "Table <table name> is not in nametab" errors for tables in the language transport as per Figure 02: Transport Log (Detailed).
Figure 00: SMLT Language Overview
Figure 01: Transport Logs Overview.
Figure 02: Transport Log Display.
Read is not in Nametab"">more...
- All SAP Netweaver based products.
- All Operating Systems.
- All Relational Database Management Systems.
KBA , BC-CTS-LAN , Language Transport Tools (application server ABAP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.