When trying to view BPC system reports (SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports) the following errors appear:
- An error occurred during client rendering
- An error has occurred during report processing (rsProcessingAborted)
- Cannot create a connection to data source 'OSoftDatasource'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
- The ConnectionString property has not been initialized
- The report server installation is not initialized "rsReportServerNotActivated"
- One or more data sources is missing credentials
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
RS Reporting Error from SAP, MY_SEC, SEC_USER, Report Viewer, OSoftDatasoruce , KBA , reporting , 3rd party tools config and system admin , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.