Upgrading from BI 4.0 to BI 4.1 appears to remove cell border formatting for Web Intelligence documents
- This occurs in the WebI HTML viewer and Java viewers (WebI Rich Client & WebI Rich Internet Application)
- In DHTML (WebI Web Viewer in HTML):
- IE8 displays borders as expected
- Upgrading to IE 9 & 10 display no borders
- In Firefox & Chrome borders are also missing
- Java (WebI Rich Client & WebI Rich Internet Application):
- None show borders after upgrading from BI 4.0 SP06 to BI 4.1 SP02 or later, regardless of browser version
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.1
- Web Intelligence
WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence border cell table different change gone removed disappear blank missing do not appear display show ADAPT01727198 format modify upgrade migrate thick plain double width weight , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE-REP , Report Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.