- After an upgrade to system release EhP7 you are unable to run anymore the Asset History Sheet report for example, or any other Asset Accounting Reports, using standard transaction ART0.
- It does not work when clicking on the SAP Standard Variant either, whereas running the same on your pre-upgraded system this works fine.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accouting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RERP, BC-DWB-SEM, BC-SEC-AUT-PFC ABAP, FI-GL-IS, Consulting, cannot, can not, worked, RAGITT_ALV01, RABEST_ALV01, RABEWG_ALV01, SE38, RTTREE_MIGRATION, migrate SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP 1, 2 ,3 ,4 , 5, 6, 7, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.