- When connecting to the BusinessObjects Mobile Server via the SAP BI Mobile App with AD or LDAP user, the following error is displayed:
'Internal server occurred while processing the login request; contact your administrator (MOB 07010)'.
- After confirming with OK the error is gone and all is working as expected.
- The lock symbol is not shown next to the connection whereas it was always present for BI 4.0 SP05 connections which does not give the error.
- Although the AD login process seems fine the error is confusing and annoying.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App 5.x / 6.x
iOS; Apple; Vintela; SSO; WIN; AD; BO; SP4; SP04; 6.0; 6.0.3; 5.0; 5.1; 5.1.9; , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.