- When trying to create a multi-level method (for example '016') in transaction AFAMS in a given Chart of Depreciation (e.g. XYZ) the error message AC689 (Level 016 is not defined in chart of depreciation XYZ) is issued upon saving the entry.
- SAP Note 992342 has been reviewed but you find it is not relevant to your system release and/or is already in your system.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
multilevel, AC 689, CoD SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 46A, 46B, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.