- When you are using the Ajax Portal Theme in the Enterprise Portal (EP) the rendering of portal theme fails in the Detailed Level Navigation.
- A "white" blank background gets displayed on Detailed level Navigation, making the text on detailed level navigation unreadable and invisible.
- The issue occurs alongside the use of the Internet Explorer (IE) Web Browser Platform versions lower than 11.
Please note: Since January 2016 Microsoft has stopped its support for any Internet Explorer (IE) lower than IE11.
SAP can't support a browser that isn't being supported by its manufacturer, as a result SAP doesn't support older IE either.
For more details, please check SAP Note #1672817.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8,9,10
blank screen, shaded area, text format, font colour, display text, EP Ajax Theme, browser related, 1*1 size, 1*2 size, Portal Theme, Enterprise Portal (EP), rendering, Detailed Level Navigation, white blank background, displayed, text, unreadable, invisible, Internet Explorer (IE) 8, Web Browser Platform, file system, Open, Paint application, Edit, pixel image,Internet Explorer (IE) 9, Internet Explorer (IE) 10 , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL-ISTY , Use EP-PIN-TOL , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.