- Query associated with a view uses *, as in SELECT * FROM table_name.
- Underlying table(s) associated with this view has been modified, e.g., adding, altering or deleting columns.
- The generated SQL script only alters the table, it does not drop and recreate the view.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1 EBF18
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
altered,deleted, dropped, created, recreated, CR764296, 764296 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.