- Symptom 1: When trying to open any Web Template using Web Application Designer the following error message about "Web Template Loading Failed" occurs:
The string could not be loaded as a valid Web Template. Following
Exception occurred: Exception processing rule
- Symptom 2 : Cannot save any Web Template as WAD becomes unresponsive. WAD does not respond to any action (close, open a new application, etc.)
- Symptom 3: When calling "Characteristic Value Help" in Web Application Designer on the Items BUTTON_GROUP_ITEM, FILTER_PANE_ITEM, NAVIGATION_PANE_ITEM,
PROPERTIES_PANE_ITEM, then the following error message occurs:
Valuehelp is not available for this object.
- Symptom 4: The resultant graph in the web side do not show the data when executing a Web Template containing Web Item Chart of Chart Type Gantt chart from Web Application Designer.
- Symptom 5: When executing the Web Template containing Web Item Chart, the following error message occurs:
“Graph size is too small to display this amount of data”
- When trying to save a Web Template in Web Application Designer, the error message "RSOBJS 171 Unable to generate history entry" occurs
- When executing the Web Template in the web side, a variable screen page appears and following error message appears on the top of this variable screen page in Release 7.31:
"ITEM" of type "SCROLL_CONTAINER_ITEM" could not be generated
- When using a drop down box in a web template, displaying characteristic values from a data provider (query). In the first row the entry "Show All Values” is always seen
although the option "Display ALL Entry” is "Off" in the parameters of the Drop down box web item.
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.0
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.31
Web Template Loading Failed , Metadata corrupt, RSZWMDITEM, Value Help, Graph size, RS_BEX_FORCE_CHARTS_RENDERING, SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN, RSADMIN,RSOBJS 171 , history entry, SCROLL_CONTAINER_ITEM , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.