- You want to know how to add field ‘Additional Depreciation Code’ in asset master data for Japan Property Tax Report
- Assets with additional depreciation can’t be outputted correctly in the declaration of Japan Property Tax Report
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
GLOFAAASSETDATA, GLO_JP_PTX_PRDCD , additional depreciation rate, RAIDJP_TAX, declaration form, line item list
, KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , XX-PROJ-JP-TXJ , Japanese Property Tax Report Extention 2.0 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.