- Planned delivery time in Contract defined in source list is not taken into account for requisition created by MRP.
- Planned delivery time defined in the material master record is considered in the Purchase Requisition created by MRP instead of the planned delivery time defined in a contract.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
V_T438M_Q-GTERM, MEREQ3321-PLIFZ, PLIFZ , KBA , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.