- Inventory count cannot be cleared in transaction LI21 due to an error with the material.
- Write off of stock in LI21 cannot be completed due to error M7 006.
- Error M7006 is issued in transaction LI21 with the following error: "Material & & & does not exist".
- The material, plant and storage location specified in the count do not exist on the database and as a result, error M7006 is issued.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Form MATERIAL_LESEN, FM07MFM0 , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , MM-IM-GF-INC , Stock Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.