- BAPI 'BAPI_ACC_ASS_TRANSFER_POST' is used for an intra-company transfer but strange duplicate line items are observed later in the FI document.
- Even though there are multiple line items, it appears that the APC value as such is as expected and correct.
- Duplicate line items show value 0.00 most likely.
- This happens for Partial & Full Transfer.
- Other problems might occur and the display of the posted line items in the financial document are unexpected or unexplicable.
- Similar issues and unexpected system behaviour may be observed during posting using any other BAPI found in SE37.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BAPI_ACC_ASS_TRANS_RET_CHECK, AMBU_CALL_AC_DOCUMENT_POST, BAPI_ACC_ASS_TRANS_ACQ_POST, BAPI_ACC_ASS_INTRA_TRANS_CHECK, AMDP_BAPI_CALL_ON_TRANSACTION, BAPI_ACC_ASS_TRANS_ACQ_CHECK, FB03, notice, system behaviour, behavior, acquisition, source, target , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.