- MAX() aggregate function may return an incorrect value when used with a compressed table.
- Table has been compressed.
Column max() is applied to is indexed and the query uses the index.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP60
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP1xx prior to SP111
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR747209, 747209, maximum, wrong results, compression , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.