- User session terminates unexpectedly while executing a statement that performs a merge join.
- ASE error log contains an infected with signal 11 error at random address under sendtext().
- Stack trace contains the following functions (offsets will vary by platform and patch level):
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP122
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, CR759188, 759188, LOB, sendconstext, sendtext , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.