- There is no result list when trying to import schema even though the source system does have schemas.
- Schema imports via RFC(for example, a DEV system as source, a Quality system as target) is enabled. But when select a categorization schema and click on 'Import', categorizations under this schema are not imported.
- However, when make a test with source and destination set as the same server, there is no issue - all categorizations will be imported and created.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_ERMS_CAT_IMPORT_ASPECT, SAPLCRM_ERMS_CAT_IMPORT, ST01, SOLMANPRO, , KBA , CRM-IC-BF-CAT , Categorization , CRM-IC-EMS-CAT , Categories , CRM-BTX-BF-CAT , Categorization and Reference Object in Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.