- CPU utilization was high and Logical IOs was low reported in sp_sysmon
- High spinlock contention on SSQLCACHE_SPIN
- ASE devices are set to DIRECTIO
- Tables that are being queried have a large number of duplicate rows
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
CR674632, CR#674632, 674632, little-endian, unique, index , KBA , performance problems , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.