- Error 264 State 1 "duplicate column name"
- Client is performing a SELECT that includes a UNION ALL
- One of the columns selected has the identity property
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP110 through SP122
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
264, duplicate, column, name, union all, identity , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.