During server maintenance periods for SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services, production task execution and schedules are affected as follows:
- Tasks running (in progress) when the server is taken offline will need to be re-run.
- Tasks scheduled to begin running during the maintenance window will NOT run as scheduled. The cycle will be skipped. To avoid missing a scheduled data load, modify your schedule so that tasks begin running after the maintenance window.
- Tasks scheduled to begin running after the maintenance window will run as scheduled.
After a server has been updated with a new release of SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services, your use will be limited until you upgrade your on-premise agent(s):
- You will be able to run Production tasks that were promoted before the maintenance window.
- You will not be able to promote tasks from Sandbox to Production.
- You will not be able to run any tasks in Sandbox.
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services
HANA Cloud Integration for data services, CPI, LOD-HCI-DS, CPI, upgrade, maintenance, on-premise , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.