- A lot of single row Updates that change the value in the primary key (PK) column to the exact same value are replicating to the IQ server:
update dbo.<table_name> set <PK column name> ='value1' where <PK column name> ='value1' and <another column> ='n'
update dbo.<table_name> set <PK column name> =''value2' where <PK column name> ='value2' and <another column> ='n'
- The .iqmsg file shows tons of single row Updates on the table, for example:
Update for 'table_name' completed in 0 seconds. 1 rows updated.
- Replication to the IQ server is significantly slower.
- The IQ server performance is severely impacted to a point that it becomes unresponsive and no new connections can be established.
- Replication Server upgrade to version 15.7.1 SP102 from version 15.6 ESD #3 triggered this issue.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP IQ 15.4
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
no-op, RepServer, CR762866, 762866, CR756044, 756044, dsi_bulk_threshold , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.