- N is not added in the where clause if choosing Result from another query even when UNICODE_STRINGS is set as Yes in Universe Designer Tool
- It causes for some specific database setting, it will fail to get the result as N is not added in the where clause of the SQL statement
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.x
- Universe Designer Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
empty, blank, udt, unv, 1716141, 01716141, ADAPT, dataset, unicode, Japanese, Chinese, double byte, multi byte , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.