- Consolidation Monitor fails when loading a specific Group.
- The user gets the error "Get Consolidation Monitor Failed"
- The problem is narrowed to when a particular entity within the Group is being loaded
- The Consolidation Monitor fails when the Highest Parent Group is selected. It doesn't fail when only the immediate Group of the problem entity is selected
- There are no errors or dumps related to this client side error on the server side.
- SM50 shows the process CL_UJP_HIEREARCHY running in dialog and background modes. The dialog process disappears when the user gets the error on the client side. The background process continues until it times out.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
Member ID group entity CL_UJP_HIEREARCHY , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.