- Server appeared to be hung
- Users could not log in
- ASE had to be killed from the Operating System (OS) prompt
- Errorlog showed the following:
03:00000:00469:20XX/03/05 04:05:01.49 kernel timeslice -3001, current process infected
13:00000:01123:20XX/03/05 03:53:58.54 kernel timeslice -3001, current process infected
00:00000:00000:20XX/03/05 04:21:54.22 kernel secleanup: time to live expired on engine 3
- Note the time of each line
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
froze, stopped, hang, blocking, out of order, box, console , KBA , non-blocking , ase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.