- An error is issued in transaction LT0E when creating a Transfer Order (TO) if there is insufficient stock available.
- Partial picking is permitted in the warehouse but LT0E ends in error and will not allow the TO creation for a partial quantity.
- Error L3 008 is issued in LT0E when picking a partial amount.
- Error "System cannot find source storage bin" is issued in transaction LT0E.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L_TO_CREATE_2_STEP_PICKING, V_T3000-TEILS, T340DC-TEILV , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-PP , WM-PP-Interface , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.