- In the on-premise Afaria environment, enrolled devices are configured to communicate with the package server using HTTPS. through either a relay server, or a load balancer using an external IP address.
- SSL terminates at the Relay server or load balancer so communication in the internal network is decrypted.
- For large iOS apps ( those exceeding 100MB , based on default settings), applying the iOS Enterprise app policies would result in the message "Application cannot be downloaded at this time" appearing on the device.
- Smaller iOS apps have no problems getting deployed in a similar manner.
- Inspection of the IIS Web server log on the package server would record requests to the .ipa file. Requests for the large ipa file has a URL with the term "streamssl" in it, and displays 404 as the HTTP response status.
- SAP Afaria 7.0
- Afaria Administrator
SAP Afaria 7.0
streamssl, afaria, enterprise, stramingthreshold, blob, ipa, iOS, iPhone, iPad , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.