- After a BW system copy only either the original BW connection is working or the connection of the copied BW system is working to the same source system.
- Restoring a source system connection in one of the BW system destroys the connection to an existing connection in another BW system.
- Only one BW connection can be used to the same source system.
Business requirements: Copy BW system BW_1 to BW_2 and connect it to the same source system
- After doing a copy of BW system BW_1, the system has been renamed from BW_1 to BW_2 using transaction BDLS.
- The connection to the source system has not been deleted.
SAP NetWeaver All versions
BW system copy; restore; delete connection in source system; Connection xxx is used in the xxxx source system as a connection xxx to BW; , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.