- IQ backup does not complete
- IQ encapsulated virtual backup command is being used
- IQ_SYSTEM_MAIN or IQ Main Store dbspace filling up
- IQ Checkpoint has not run for some time, beyond normal interval
- IQ server is not hung; other commands can be executed
- The connection running the backup cannot be dropped
SAP IQ 15.x and later.
SAP Sybase IQ 15.2 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
hangs, hung, stalled, checkpoint, transaction, metadata, system-level backup , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.