- You specify Action "Start Product Heuristic Immediately" for an Event in the Planning Procedure of a Location-Product
- You notice that the Product Heuristic is not triggered when the Event happens
- Alternatively, you notice no application logs with External ID PPDS2A were generated in SLG1 or /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1
- Alternatively, you assigned Planning Procedure 3 - Cover Dependent Requirements Immediately to a Location-Product, then create and save a Sales Order for this material on ECC. Upon opening the Product View, you notice the Sales Order was not covered, and a Quantity Alert may be raised for it by the Alert Monitor
- Alternatively, you notice that queues with name PP_PLANNING are generated in the outbound of APO and processed very slowly
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
planning procedure, automatic planning, va02, ctp, sap_pp_ctp, SAP_PP_002, surplus, shortage, PP_PLANNING, excess production, PP Planning Procedure, PPDS2A, Create or Change Sales Order in OLTP system , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-ATP-PRD-CTP , Capable-To-Promise , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.