- As described in KBA note 1914219, there is currently no way to set the default left panel it will open up to
- Whichever left panel tab was selected when the user closed last Web Intelligence document, will be the panel tab to be selected when the user opens the next Web Intelligence document
- How to check current setting of specific user about the default left panel while opening one Web Intelligence document
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
bi4 bi40 bi4.0 webi left panel frame default input controls document summary user prompt input SI_DATA INTERACTIVE_EDITING_VIEWER_USR_PROFILE CDZ_VIEW_leftPaneSel , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.