There are multiple symptoms of this issue:
- sp_iqconnection() shows a connection name INT:flushstats.
- Server can not be stopped by any recommended procedures like stop_iq or dbstop. Server can only be killed with kill -6 PID or kill -9 PID.
- sp_iqwho fails with an error
SQL Anywhere Error -157: Cannot convert '' to a timestamp
- Server may become slow, sluggish and unresponsive even though pstacks will not show server is in hung state.
- Server may not accept new connections even though only one known connection is present.
- Versions may build up if INT:flushstats connection persists.
- sp_iqcontext() shows a connection present with ConnHandle value larger than 1000000000.
- SAP IQ 16 before SP10
- SAP IQ 15
sp_iqwho, "SQL Anywhere Error -157", "Cannot convert '' to a timestamp", kill server, stop_iq, FlashStats, INT:FlashStats, very large ConnHandle, ConnHandle value larger than 1000000000, persistent connection, unknown connection. , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.