- Both a primary key and a unique index exist on a table, and they are built on different columns.
- Should primary key columns in a replication definition be identified based on the primary key or unique index?
- Is there an issue if the replication definition is built off the unique index when the primary key exists?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
repserver, repdef, constraints , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.