Business Central web.xml does not conform to http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd
- Filter-mapping elements must begin after all filter elements have been defined. The BC web.xml file is intermixing filter & filter-mapping elements.
- Servlet elements may include servlet-name and servlet-class elements, but not a description element. The BC web.xml file includes servlet definitions that include a description element.
- The jsp-config element should be listed after the servlet-mapping and error-page elements. The BC web.xml file has jsp-config at the beginning of the file.
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Banking Solutions, web.xml, CR 762143, BC, Business Central, web-app_2_5. web-app_2_3, xsd , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.